|Date||Particulars of issues that have been fixed|
- Image Field, present in SubForm, is being shown as a URL in Spreadsheet Report.
- Issue with Unshare API.
- Verified Email Addresses supported in Send Mail Task for New deluge accounts.
- Issue with accessing URLs of App’s backups from the Application-Dashboard (the one seen while Editing the Application).
- Mismatch in the order of Fields in Form between that in Sandbox and Production App.
- With respect to the Fetch Records Task, an error is now thrown when either of the below are part of the criteria -
- Fields in the SubForm, or,
- when the “in” operator is used with Lookup Field’s related Fields.
- Margins are uneven when printing Record Summary.
- Custom Actions not executing in Spreadsheet Report.
- Data-type mismatch Issue while searching a Number Field.
- Layout issue in rendering SubForm when using permalinks and Record-Edit URLs.
- Mismatch of Currency and their symbols for the following - Algeria Dinars (DZD), Bahrain Dinars (BHD), Bangladesh Taka (BDT), Iraq Dinars (IQD), Jordan Dinars (JOD), Kenya Shillings (KES), Kuwait Dinars (KWD), Morocco Dirhams (MAD), Sudan Dinars (SDD), Tunisia Dinars (TND), Zambia Kwacha (ZMW), Myanmar Kyat (MMK), CFP Franc (XPF).
- UI break in Header of Calendar Report, when accessing from iPad.
|Feb-10, 2017 |
- When Image Field is used as merge Field in SubForm then broken Image renders in Report.
- Not able to set integer values to Decimal Fields while adding record through script.
- Users not having a Zoho Creator account are able to add record through Email Data.
- Up and Down arrow keys not working in Multi Line Fields while adding record from Report.
- The order, in which values are selected in a Multi Select Field, is not maintained.
- Issue with validating Email Field while saving scripts.
- Add Notes Field gets hidden when a profile user access the application.
- Search not working in Users Field if more than 200 users are present.
- Issue in searching other language characters in CRM Field.
- Wrong group-count is shown if more than 200 records are present in Report.
- When Lookup field is used in Formula in New deluge accounts, then not able to update records.
- Redirecion not working properly for first time after login.
- Issue in triggering On User Input for Lookup Fields if value set through add to parent.
- UI issue if a Form contains only Decision box Fields.
- Not able to use zc_BtnMovrBgClr parameter.
- Custom Action header option is not working in IE browser in New Live.
- Not able to set null to local variables.
- Height and width of Image Field are not captured in the DS file for Calendar Reports.
- Issue with using the parameters zc_PdfOrientation and zc_Pdfsize, while exporting Pages as PDF.