|Date||Particulars of issues that have been fixed|
|May-25, 2017||While accessing a Spreadsheet Report through web browsers in iPhone and iPad, the choices of Drop down field are inaccessible.|
- Issue with searching a Report: unable to use “After” and “Before” parameters for the Date and Date-time fields.
- Unable to rename the Submit and Reset buttons in forms.
|May-5, 2017||Issue with importing DS file when:
- Issue with Drop down field: unable to set a new value to it (a value other than its choices) even though Allow Other Choice property is enabled.
- Issue with div-embedded Forms in Pages: the NextUrl parameter (zc_NextUrl) does not redirect to the given URL.
|May-3, 2017||Issue in Spreadsheet Report: the save button does not appear when a cell’s value is dragged across rows (in the same column).|
|May-2, 2017||When accessed from phone/tablet, unable to trigger Custom Action from Record Summary.|
|Apr-28, 2017||Issue with rendering Signature field in Customer Portal.|
|Apr-20, 2017||Unable to publish app from Sandbox if a form automation (available in production) is removed in sandbox.|
|Apr-19, 2017||Unable to enable/disable Push Notifications from Reports in native mobile app.|
- Shared apps are not listing in the Dashboard of users who have not created an app in their own account.
- Issue with exporting records from Report: unable to export after searching, when using the browsers IE 10 and Microsoft Edge.
- Issue with importing a DS file containing Pivot Chart or Pivot Table.
- For Reports containing more than 10 Conditional Formatting, the order of Conditional Formatting get changed when that Report’s Definition is saved.
- Issue with setting height of Report that is div-embedded in a Page.
- Unable to scroll through a List Report when using the browser IE11
- App is getting listed in the Dashboard of G Suite users, even though those users are not part of the group with which the app is shared.
- Issue with File upload and Image Field: unable to upload a file the second time in the same record.
- If the Debug task info is used in On Delete -> Validate, instead of just the intended response, the whole JSON response of the task is displayed.
|Apr-11, 2017||Unable to download Record Summary as PDF if the margin in that template is set with a float value.|
- Issue with configuring the Users Field: unable to select and add users.
- Issue with attaching Report in Send Mail Task (for New Deluge accounts): all records are being attached, even if the Report has a criteria.
- Issue with exporting data from Reports: when a hidden column is exposed and data is exported, all data except that in the newly exposed column get exported.
- In Customer Portal, unable to add a user if there exists another user with the same username, even though on a different domain.
- When a Formula Field, based on a Numeric Field, has no data (as a result of Numeric Field having no data), and aggregation (on that Formula Field) is enabled, the Report fails to load.
- The strikethrough formatting on text gets removed when such text is pasted in Rich Text Field and (the Form is) submitted.
- Issue with sorting data that is grouped using a Multi-select Lookup Field.
- When the Data type of a Formula Field is changed from Number/Decimal to String/Boolean, and aggregation (on that Formula Field) is enabled, the Report fails to load.
|Apr-5, 2017||Issue with importing DS file if it contains a Formula Field that has a negative expression like !isNull(single_line).|
- Unable to search a Report using a Decimal Field if an integer value is passed to it with the “IS” operator.
- When a shared user creates a new Report from an existing report, the permissions the user has been given (in the existing report) do not cascade to the new report.
- When a Report (that is embedded in a Page) is queried for records such that no record, which matches the given criteria, exists in that Report, the “No Data Available” message breaks.
|Apr-3, 2017||For a user (assigned the role “Administrator”), on changing the Column width and saving the Report as a new Report, the changed width does not get saved.|
- Issue when a user, who is permitting to access a workspace, installs a Gallery App when no other app exists in that workspace.
- Issue with exporting data from a Report, which is showing data filtered using a Formula Field (displaying boolean values).
- When accessing an application through a browser in mobile, the Settings menu does not close (once it is clicked).
- The character limitation of a Single Line Field being applied even after changing it to a Multi Line or Rich Text Field.
|Mar-30, 2017||Formatting issue while viewing Currency Fields (those related to a Lookup Field, or those present inside a SubForm) in Record Summary.|
- Issue while navigating (page jumping up while scrolling) through the script in Pages.
- When accessing a published Report, in which records can only be viewed, the checkboxes are appearing (against each record) when navigating back from summary of any record.
- Display name of Fields in Inline SubForm (the SubForm created inside a Form, not using an existing Form) not being translated.
- When searching in published Reports, auto-suggestion of choices not working for Single-select and Multi-select Fields.
- Issue with the “Share” option seen in the Dashboard -> Pages tab (when editing the application).
- For New Deluge accounts, unable to export Application as a DS file if Push Notification has been configured in it.
- When publishing changes from Sandbox to production, Form success message and width of Fields not being listed in items changed.
- In Stateless Forms, error is thrown when a Button’s script is edited through the Form Definition.
- Unable to add data to public Forms using email-data if the Form is created using Form-templates.
- When accessing Reports, images (present in the Image Field) get displayed in the size 100x80 pixels. (From here on after they will be displayed in their actual size).
- Issue while grouping and sorting data on Lookup Field’s related Fields, while accessing Reports.
- Issue with Custom Action when viewing record using the record-summary URL.
- Issue with the parameter zc_BdrClr (setting border colour for Forms & Reports).
|Feb-20, 2017||When publishing Pages from Sandbox to production, the Link Name is being shown instead of the Display Name.|
- Issue with printing published Reports.
- Not able to view images (uploaded in Image Field of SubForm), in Spreadsheet Report.
- Image Field, present in SubForm, is being shown as a URL in Spreadsheet Report.
- Issue with Unshare API.
- Verified Email Addresses supported in Send Mail Task for New Deluge accounts.
- Issue with accessing URLs of App’s backups from the Application-Dashboard (the one seen while Editing the Application).
- Mismatch in the order of Fields in Form between that in Sandbox and Production App.
- With respect to the Fetch Records Task, an error is now thrown when either of the below are part of the criteria -
- Fields in the SubForm, or,
- when the “in” operator is used with Lookup Field’s related Fields.
- Margins are uneven when printing Record Summary.
- Custom Actions not executing in Spreadsheet Report.
- Data-type mismatch Issue while searching a Number Field.
- Layout issue in rendering SubForm when using permalinks and Record-Edit URLs.
- Mismatch of Currency and their symbols for the following - Algeria Dinars (DZD), Bahrain Dinars (BHD), Bangladesh Taka (BDT), Iraq Dinars (IQD), Jordan Dinars (JOD), Kenya Shillings (KES), Kuwait Dinars (KWD), Morocco Dirhams (MAD), Sudan Dinars (SDD), Tunisia Dinars (TND), Zambia Kwacha (ZMW), Myanmar Kyat (MMK), CFP Franc (XPF).
- UI break in Header of Calendar Report, when accessing from iPad.
|Feb-10, 2017 |
- When Image Field is used as merge Field in SubForm then broken Image renders in Report.
- Not able to set integer values to Decimal Fields while adding record through script.
- Users not having a Zoho Creator account are able to add record through Email Data.
- Up and Down arrow keys not working in Multi Line Fields while adding record from Report.
- The order, in which values are selected in a Multi Select Field, is not maintained.
- Issue with validating Email Field while saving scripts.
- Add Notes Field gets hidden when a profile user access the application.
- Search not working in Users Field if more than 200 users are present.
- Issue in searching other language characters in CRM Field.
- Wrong group-count is shown if more than 200 records are present in Report.
- When Lookup field is used in Formula in New Deluge accounts, then not able to update records.
- Redirecion not working properly for first time after login.
- Issue in triggering On User Input for Lookup Fields if value set through add to parent.
- UI issue if a Form contains only Decision box Fields.
- Not able to use zc_BtnMovrBgClr parameter.
- Custom Action header option is not working in IE browser.
- Not able to set null to local variables.
- Height and width of Image Field are not captured in the DS file for Calendar Reports.
- Issue with using the parameters zc_PdfOrientation and zc_Pdfsize, while exporting Pages as PDF.