Understand rich text fieldThe rich text field enables your users to enter rich-text, i.e., text that's in the Rich Text Format (RTF).
Experience while entering dataWhen your users access the rich text field from a web browser and enter data, they can format the entered text using the key combinations (or keyboard shortcuts) that are commonly supported in most Text Editors. For example, they can embolden text using Ctrl+B in Windows and Command+B in Mac.
When your users access a rich text field from a phone or tablet:
- While adding a record, they can only enter plain text and not rich text in the field
- While editing a record, they cannot edit the data stored in the field
- Set toolbar options: You can define what toolbars your users will have access to, when they access the rich text field
- Customize the field name and field link name of this field
- Make it mandatory for your users to enter an input in this field
- Enable showing this field only to the app’s admin (and hide it from other users)
- Change this field's type
- Set this field’s size
- Set this field's height
- Enable displaying a tooltip message when your users hover their mouse over this field