Introduction to the Zoho Creator iOS SDK
The Zoho Creator Software Development Kit (SDK) for iOS is aimed at helping you easily build a custom iOS apps with multiple features and functionalities. The APIs enable you to programmatically fetch and edit data within different Zoho Creator modules, such as Forms, Pages and Reports. Additionally, you can design the app's UI according to your style guides while powering the back-end development using the SDK.
The Zoho Creator SDK consists of two frameworks:
- Core Framework: This lets you create your own custom UIs and build apps using the data present in the different modules(forms, reports and pages) of Zoho Creator
- UI & Core Framework: This lets you include the predefined view controllers of the Zoho Creator components(Forms, Reports & Pages) in your xcode project
- ZCUIService - This service lets you manage the interface of various components of the Zoho Creator application
- ZCAPIService - This service lets you fetch the list of applications belonging to an account. It also lets you fetch sections and its components
- ZCFormAPIService - This service lets you add, edit, and update records and handles the functionalities of various fields, media fields and the execution of deluge scripts and field actions
- ZCReportAPIService - This service lets you fetch the different reports(Map, Kanban, Calendar etc.). Also delete, duplicate , export and perform custom actions on the records. You can also download the data that are present in the various media fields (image,video etc.)
- ZCApprovalAPIService - This service lets you fetch the Approval tasks in the Zoho Creator applications and also execute approval actions.
- ZCPageAPIService - This service lets you fetch the contents of the page, execute function and download the images in the page