The Feature Control tab of Organization Settings allows you to control the options in the following features.
The Viewer Mode section allows you to specify whether to enable viewer mode in your workspace or not.
The Viewer Mode toggle button allows you to specify whether to allow Viewer Mode in your workspace.
Workspace with Viewer Mode Option
Workspace without Viewer Mode Option
The Display Tiles toggle button allows you to specify whether to display the title of the report in the viewer mode or not.
The Geo Map section allows you to specify the map to be followed in Geo Visualization. You can choose one of the following maps.
- UN (default) - This draws the Boundary for countries based on the UN map.
- India - This draws the Boundary for countries based on the Indian map.
- China - This draws the Boundary for countries based on the China map.
By default, the Boundary Variant will be selected based on the nationality specified in your account. You can choose to change it as needed.
The Sharing section allows you to control adding new users to the organization.
Sharing to New Users
The Allow sharing to new users toggle button allows specifying whether views can be shared to new users who are not part of this Organization
The Request Access section controls whether to allow users to request access for a view and whom to send the request email to.
- The Request Access toggle button allows users to request access for views that are not accessible.
- In the Send an email notification to section, select the checkboxes of the Admin to whom you want to send the access request email.