Rename choice field values
You will be able to rename the values that you have provided in your choice fields. To rename values:
- Navigate to the Form Builder.
- Select the required choice field.
- Go to the Field Properties on the right. The existing values will be under the Choices section.
- Click the rename icon to edit the required choice.
- Enter a new name or value.
- The changes will be automatically saved.
While accessing the form, the choice field will display the updated value.
- On renaming the choices, the records with the existing values will be updated with the new choice values, wherever applicable. For instance, you have records with choice values as 'a', 'b', and 'c'. You rename 'a' to 'x'. Once this change is saved, wherever the value 'a' is found in the existing records, it will be replaced with the new value 'x'. But, the values 'b' and 'c' will remain unchanged.