Export to Workspace
Zoho Analytics allows you to export the blueprint of the views in one workspace into another workspace. This reduces the effort and time involved in creating similar reports across different departments or business units.
- What type of views can be exported from a workspace?
- How do I export view(s) from one workspace to another?
- Can I copy views from one account to another?
- Can I retain the table relationships defined in the source workspace, while exporting views to another workspace?
- What is a Mismatch? How do I resolve it?
All views in a workspace can be exported to another workspace. This includes:
- Query Tables
- Pivot Views
- Summary Views
- Tabular Views
Yes, you can copy views from one Organization to another. All the workspaces in Own and Shared Organization for which you have administrator privilege (Org Admin or Workspace Admin) will be listed in the Export to other Workspaces dialog. Select the workspaces to export the views.
4. Can I retain the source's table relationships while exporting views from one workspace to another?
Yes, you can. If all the related/dependent tables from the source workspace are exported to the destination workspace, the lookup relationships between the tables will be retained.
In case any of the related tables are not present in the exported workspace, you can choose to remap the views to the tables in the destination workspace manually.
To learn more about remapping a table or column while exporting views. Refer here to know how to join while importing.