Zoho Analytics allows you to track the activity of all users -- Administrators, Shared Users and Public Users -- in your account, through Audit Logs.
You can track the following information through the Audit Logs.
- Access Logs - This enables you to monitor access of all the views present in your account, by users (including public users).
- Activity Logs - This enables you to monitor the activities performed in your account by users.
When you set up Audit Logs, a workspace named Zoho Analytics Audits will automatically be created in your account. Rows added in this workspace will not be counted in your account usage & subscription pricing.
You can choose to log information such as who accessed your account, when was it accessed, what view was accessed and from where it was accessed.
You can enable the access logs using the Access Logs toggle button in the Audit tab.
An Access Log table will be created in the Zoho Analytics Audits workspace with the below columns.
- Accessed Time - Time the view was accessed.
- Accessed By - Email address of the User who accessed the view.
- Workspace Name - Name of the Workspace accessed.
- View Name - Name of the view accessed.
- View Type - View type of the view accessed i.e., Charts, Pivot View...
- IP Address - IP Address from where the view was accessed.
- User Agent - OS and the browser information of the accessing user.
An insightful Access Log Analytics Dashboard capturing the essentials of the access log such as Daily Access Trend, Access Count by View Type and by Users, etc., will also be automatically created.
You can choose to log the users' activities or actions in your account such as importing data, creating reports, sharing reports etc., Through Activity Logs, you will know who performed these activities, when they were performed, and from where your account was accessed to perform these activities.
You can enable the activity logs using the Activity Logs toggle button in the Audit tab.
The Activity Log table will be created in the Zoho Analytics Audits workspace with the below columns.
- Date & Time - Date and time activity was performed.
- Performed By - Email address of User who performed the activity.
- Action - Name of the activity performed.
- Category - Module in Zoho Analytics where the activity was performed.
- Workspace Name - Workspace name where the activity was performed.
- View Name - View name on which the activity was performed.
- More Details - Additional details about the activity e.g., when you share a view, this column lists which views were shared and to whom it was shared.
- Remarks - Description of the activity performed.
- IP Address - IP Address from where the user performed the activity.
- User Agent - OS and Browser used by the user.
|Import||Import data into a new or an existing table.|
Actions at workspace level which includes:
Actions at View level which includes:
Actions at Table level which includes:
Actions to manage your users which include:
Sharing related actions which include:
Publishing actions which include:
|Export and Email|
Exporting and emailing actions which include:
|Whitelabel Actions||Actions performed in white labeled portals
An Activity Insights Dashboard capturing the essentials of user activity such as Daily Activity Trend, Activities Distribution by Category, etc., will also be automatically created.