Edit a choice in a choice field
- Open the form builder.
- Select the required field.
- Navigate to the Field Properties > Choices section on the right.
- Click the input box of a choice to edit it.
Once you edit a choice, say renaming Normal
, if that choice (Normal
) has been selected in existing records, Zoho Creator will prompt:
- Click Yes to update that field's value in the associated records (from Normal to Medium)
- Click No to let the associated records retain the value the original value (Normal) in that field
- When you view these records in a report, you will see that this field stores the original value (Normal)
- When you edit any of these records, the field (Radio, in the image below) will display the value it stores as follows: