Using Zoho Inventory, you can integrate your organizations with 20+ Major shipping service providers, enabling quicker shipping of your products, simpler tracking and better reach to your customers and markets.
Page route map:
- Setting up Integrations
- List of shipping carriers
- Other actions
Before we integrate your Zoho Inventory account with shipping service providers, you need to fulfill a few prerequisites for successful and smooth operation ahead.
- You need a valid and active account with the shipping service providers that you choose to integrate inside Zoho Inventory.
- For e.g.: If you wish to integrate with Fed Ex and DHL, you need have an account with them before you setup your integration here
- Read and understand the terms and conditions of your preferred carriers and their modes of operation.
Setting up Integrations
To integrate with a carrier to manage your shipping:
- Click on the Integrations tab on the sidebar
- Choose the Shipping tab.
- A page with all the available carriers opens up.
- By clicking on the Setup Now button under any shipping service provider, you can set up an integration with them by providing the information needed by them.
Lets take a tour of all the shipping channel integrations:
List of shipping carriers
Shipping Carriers from US and Canada
- Asendia USA
- Canada Post
- Fed Ex
- Fed Ex SmartPost
- Laser Ship
- OnTrac Direct Post
- Uber Rush
- UPS Mail Innovations
Shipping Carriers from Europe
- Asendia Europe
- Colis Prive
- DHL Express
- DHL Global Mail
- DHL Global Mail International
- Direct Link
- DPD UK
- Interlink express
- Parcel Force
- Royal Mail
- TNT Express
Shipping Carriers from all over the world
You can edit or delete a shipping channel that you are integrated with, anytime you wish. It will be reflected on all your future operations. To find out how look below.
Editing a shipping channel integration
To edit a shipping channel integration, follow this route map:
- Click on the Integrations tab on the sidebar.
- Click on the Shipping tab.
- Scroll and go to the shipping channel that you are integrated with.
- Click on the Edit Settings button below the logo of the shipping channel.
- A pop up containing all the fields during the creation of a integration will open up.
- Fill and update all the details that you wish to edit.
- Click on the Save button to successfully edit a shipping channel integration.
Deleting a shipping channel integration
To delete a shipping channel integration, click on the trash bin icon below the shipping channel logo that you wish to delete.