You can perform a host of actions on a transaction that has been submitted for approval.
An Admin in Zoho Inventory has unrestricted access to all modules and actions. They will be able to bypass other approvers and final-approve a transaction that requires multi-level approval. All Admin users in Zoho Inventory are considered as final approvers.
To final-approve a transaction:
- Open a submitted transaction.
- Click More > Final Approve.
View Approval History
You can view the admins and approvers in charge of verifying the transaction and the approval history. Here’s how:
- Go to the purchase module in the sidebar.
- Open to view the details of the bill or purchase order that’s pending for approval.
- Click the Approval History option button.
Here you can view the list of approvers and the approval status against each of them.