Zoho Inventory - XCart Integration
We have been getting a lot of requests from our customers to facilitate an integration between Zoho Inventory and XCart.
In order to cater to this need, we have partnered with Kloud Connectors who will be your bridge between XCart and Zoho Inventory.
KloudConnectors is cloud integration platform. It hosts connectors for hand-picked popular SaaS systems. It integrates cloud apps at application and data levels. You can learn more about them by watching this Video
To set up an integration between WooCommerce and Zoho Inventory, you need:
- A live Zoho Inventory account
- An XCart Store
- A Kloud connector account
Setting up the integration
To set up this integration:
- Open a new tab.
- Navigate to their website - www.kloudconnectors.com
- Once you do, follow the steps laid out there, by clicking on this LINK.
- While setting up the connector, you will be asked to enter your Zoho Inventory Authtoken. This authtoken will be shared with Kloud Connectors.
- Obtaining an authtoken in your browser is very simple. Login to your Zoho Account and click HERE.
- For any queries related to this integration, please reach out to Kloud Connectors.
The way it works
To know more, click on this Link