IN THIS PAGE
Note: This extension is available only in the India edition of Zoho Inventory.
Vamaship is a leading shipping aggregator that has partnered with popular shipping carriers to help you ship your products throughout India. With this Vamaship extension, you can create shipments, track them, and generate shipping labels inside Zoho Inventory. Let’s see how you can configure this extension in your organization.
Install Vamaship Extension
To install Vamaship extension in your Zoho Inventory organization:
- Go to the Vamaship Extension for Zoho Inventory page in Zoho Marketplace.
- Click Install.
- Verify your details, read and accept the terms and conditions for the extension, and click Install.
- Select the organization where you want to install the extension, read and agree to the terms and conditions required to authorize the extension, and click Next.
- In the next page, you must authorize the connection between Vamaship and Zoho Inventory. To authorize the Vamaship extension, hover over the Vamaship tile and click Connect.
- In the popup that opens, enter your Authorization Token, set the Content-Type as application/JSON, and click Connect. The Vamaship extension will be authorized.
Note: To get your Vamaship authorization token, log in to your Vamaship account, go to the Ambassador module on the left sidebar, and copy the Ambassador API Token.
- To authorize Zoho Inventory, hover over the Zoho Inventory tile and click Connect.
- In the authorization page, click Connect again.
- The next page will show you the permissions required by the extension to integrate with your Zoho Inventory organization. Click Accept to give the necessary permissions.
- After you’ve authorized both Vamaship and Zoho Inventory, click Install Extension.
You can now access this extension from the Vamaship icon in the right corner of the screen.
Create a Shipment
Prerequisite: Before creating a shipment using the extension, you must have packages for the sales order that are not shipped.
To ship a package using the Vamaship extension:
- Log in to Zoho Inventory and click the Vamaship icon in the right corner of the screen.
Pro Tip: You can access the Vamaship extension from any module other than Settings in Zoho Inventory.
- In the extension window, fill in the shipment details.
|Sales Order Number||Select a sales order number from the list.|
|Packages To Be Shipped||Select a package that you want to ship.|
|Package Description||Enter a description for the package.|
|Package Details||Enter the package’s Length, Breadth, Height, Weight, and Value in their respective fields.|
|Shipment Mode||Select Express or Surface as the mode of shipment. For Surface mode of shipment, you can choose between B2B or B2C.|
|Pickup Date||Select the date in which you want Vamaship to pick up the package.|
|GSTIN||Enter your GSTIN.|
|Pickup Warehouse||Select the warehouse from which Vamaship should collect the package.|
- Click Get Quote after you enter the shipment details.
- In the Shipment Quote section, you’ll see your shipping cost, source, and destination address.
- Click Create Shipment to proceed with shipment creation.
- Vamaship will use the information you’ve provided and create a shipment.
- Click Sync Shipment Status to sync the status of your shipment with Zoho Inventory.
- After syncing the shipment status, you can access a copy of the shipment with the details of the shipping carrier from the Shipments module in Zoho Inventory.
- Click Download Labels to download the shipping labels you need for the shipment.
After the shipment is created, the status of the package will be changed to Shipped.
Update Vamaship Extension
You can update your Vamaship extension to the latest version by reperforming the steps mentioned in the Install Vamaship Extension section.
Uninstall Vamaship Extension
To uninstall the Vamaship extension:
- Click the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the page and click Marketplace.
- Navigate to the Installed Extensions section. Here, you’ll find a list of all the extensions you’ve installed in your organization.
- Click View Details in the Vamaship tile.
- Click Uninstall in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Ok in the popup to uninstall the extension from Zoho Inventory.
Vamaship extension will be uninstalled from your Zoho Inventory organization and you will not be able to send shipments using the Vamaship extension.