You can connect your Zoho Creator application with various cloud services such as Quickbooks, Salesforce, Twilio etc. The "Connections" page enables you to integrate your cloud services with Zoho Creator. The integration takes place by adding a connection in Zoho Creator for each service. To create a connection:
- Go to the home page of your Zoho Creator account
- Click on Setup on the top right corner. Now click on Connections on the left pane.
- Click on Add Connection to add a new connection
- Select the required cloud service to add as a connection. For example to add Salesforce as a connection, click on Salesforce.
- Once the connection is added, it gets listed in the Connections page. The following image shows Salesforce(CRM) and Twilio(SMS) as added connections, where CRM and SMS are respective connection names.
Once a connection is added, it can be used to integrate your Zoho Creator application with the respective cloud service. You can then perform various actions like add records, fetch records, search for records etc. from the connected cloud service
- The specified Connection name will be used in scripting, to connect Zoho Creator with the selected cloud service.