You can connect your Zoho Creator application with various cloud services such as Quickbooks, Salesforce, Twilio etc. The "Connections" page enables you to integrate your cloud services with Zoho Creator. The integration takes place by adding a connection in Zoho Creator for each service. To create a connection:
- Click on (settings) icon on the top right corner of your Zoho Creator home page. You will be navigated to the Setup page.
- In the Setup page, click on Connections under Extensions.
- On the Connections page, click on Add Connection to add a new connection
- Select the required cloud service to add as a connection. For example to add Salesforce as a connection, click on Salesforce.
- Once the connection is added, it gets listed in the Connections page. The following image shows Twilio(SMS) and Xero as added connections, where SMS and XERO are respective connection names.
Once a connection is added, it can be used to integrate your Zoho Creator application with the respective cloud service. You can then perform various actions like add records, fetch records, search for records etc. from the connected cloud service
- The specified Connection name will be used in scripting, to connect Zoho Creator with the selected cloud service.