- 1st Wednesday of every month11:30 PM IST1st Wednesday of every month10:00 AM PST1st Wednesday of every month6:00 PM GMTA walkthrough on boosting customer engagement using SalesIQ
Businesses these days consider customer engagement as their prime modus operandi for success. But where do you find your potential customers? How can you reach them? How to identify their interests, needs, and requirements?
Join us in this webinar to help you understand how SalesIQ can help you enhance engagement with your prospects and customers.
You'll learn how to:
3rd Wednesday of every month11:30 PM IST3rd Wednesday of every month10:00 AM PST3rd Wednesday of every month6:00 PM GMTBasic: Building chatbots using SalesIQ's bot building platform, Zobot
- Send contextual messages for effective conversations
- Target the right customers at the right time with smart automations
- Use bots for AI-powered conversations
- Connect with customers directly on call
- Facilitate self service with in-chat knowledge base
- Streamline workflows with seamless integrations
A webinar on Zoho SalesIQ's Zobot and how to build a chatbot integrated with CRM using the different platforms available.
4th Wednesday of every month11:30 PM IST4th Wednesday of every month10:00 AM PST4th Wednesday of every month6:00 PM GMTAdvanced Concepts in building Zobots using SalesIQ Scripts
- Importance of chatbots in customer engagement
- Introduction to Zobot
- Why Zobots are important for a business?
- Demo of how a Zobot works
- Building a real-time Zobot
You now know what you can do with Zobot. But did you know that this intelligent assistant is a golden opportunity for your businesses? Let’s explore the extensive capabilities of Zobot to custom fit your business.
Join us for our webinar, where we'll be walking you through:
- Using the Visitor Session API in the Zobot to store values during an ongoing session
- Performing actions using the Zobot
- Using Input/Display cards to collect input and display output to visitors
- Objects in the Zobot
- Integrating the Zobot with a Zoho service
- Using the OTP mechanism for validation