With this integration, you can include form responses in your Zoho Sign templates, and send them to acquire digital signatures.
Table of Contents
- Click Zoho Sign under the Integrations tab.
- Click Integrate.
- Choose the document from the Template Name dropdown.
- Under Mandatory Fields, map the Zoho Sign fields with the corresponding form fields.
- To populate other fields in your document, click the + Add Fields button and map the corresponding fields.
Note: Only the fields under Prefill by you section of the Zoho Sign template can be mapped with the form fields.
Under the Recipient Details section, all the recipient roles which are not mapped in the Zoho Sign template can be configured.
- Under the RecipientDetails, select the recipient's Name and the Email by choosing the form fields from the dropdowns. You can also enter the email address manually by clicking the Enter Input Manually option.
- If you have already added the recipient's Name and the Email while setting up your Zoho Sign template, you cannot configure them here.
- To view all the added recipients of the document, click the RecipientList link.
- Choose from the following ways to send the Zoho Sign document for signatures to the corresponding recipients after the form submission as per your requirement.
- I will send the document manually
- Send the document's link to recipients email
- Redirect to Zoho Sign document.
- Once the set up is complete, click Integrate.
Upon choosing I will send the document manually, no action takes place after the form submission. You must manually choose specific form entries you have collected and send the document to acquire digital signatures.
To do this:
- After you have set up the Zoho Sign integration, click the All Entries link of the form. Alternatively, you can go to the report of your form and click Entries.
- Choose the entries you wish to send the document to.
- Click the Send for Sign button.
Upon choosing Send the document's link to recipients email, the link to the Zoho Sign document is automatically sent to the recipient's email when they submit the form. The recipient can open the document using the link and start signing it.
Upon choosing Redirect to Zoho Sign document, the form is automatically redirected to the pre-filled Zoho Sign document and the respondent can sign it instantly. To perform this, there must be only one Needs to sign recipient added in your template and email address of that recipient should be configured under the Recipients Details.
Note: If you have embedded the form on your website, follow the steps given here for successful redirection to a Zoho Sign document across all browsers.
If you have your form's iframe or JS code snippet embedded in your website and have chosen to redirect the respondent to a Zoho Sign document, you are required to add the domains of the parent website (and the parent iframe(s), if applicable) in order to redirect to the document successfully.
Note: This is a mandatory step for the redirection to work inside an iframe as per the content security policy of Zoho Sign.
To do so,
- Click + Add Domain(s).
- In the pop-up, enter the domain of the parent website or the iframe URL and click Add.
- Certain websites embed your form's iframe within another iframe thereby creating a nested iframe. In such cases, you are required to add the domain of the parent iframe(s) also.
- A maximum of 3 domains can be added.
Zoho Sign fields can only be mapped to specific fields in Zoho Forms
|S.No||Zoho Sign fields||Supported form fields|
|3.||Company||Single Line, Multi Line, Name, Address, Phone, Email, Date, Time, Date-Time, Website, Unique ID, Radio, Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Number, Decimal, Currency, Slider, Rating, Formula, Dropdown, Image Choices, Terms and Conditions|
|4.||Full Name||Single Line, Multi Line, Name, Address, Phone, Email, Date, Time, Date-Time, Website, Unique ID, Radio, Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Number, Decimal, Currency, Slider, Rating, Formula, Dropdown, Image Choices, Terms and Conditions|
|5.||Email, Single Line|
|7.||Text||Single Line, Multi Line, Name, Address, Phone, Email, Date, Time, Date-Time, Website, Unique ID, Radio, Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Number, Decimal, Currency, Slider, Rating, Formula, Dropdown, Image Choices, Terms and Conditions|
To view the status of the signatures:
- In the report of your form, click Builder from the top menu.
- Click Show/Hide Column.
- Check the Zoho Sign Status box and click Save.
- Click Entries on the top bar. You can view the status (either Request Initiated, Request Completed or Request Declined) in the Zoho Sign Status column.
- Request Initiated: Indicates that the document has been sent out for signatures.
- Request Completed: Indicates the completion of the Zoho Sign process.
- Request Declined: Indicates that a signer has declined to sign the document.
- To learn the recipients status, click View Status. You will land in the Documents details view of your Zoho Sign account.