Customize page layout for mobile
Customize the layout of your page while accessing it on your mobile.
To customize page layout for mobile
- Go to the DESIGN page of the application.
- Click the Mobile icon in the top-left of the application menu.
- Select a page to customize its mobile layout. Use the
< Back option to switch between pages.
PAGE CUSTOMIZATION menu appears on the right.
- Select an option under Display as: CARD or PLAIN
Display as Description CARD Displays each element of the page such as a panel, form, report, chart, snippet, and a button, as a card. PLAIN Lays the elements flat, with a border separation
- Select a Layout Type:
Layout Type Description Stacked Arranges all the page elements in a stacked, top-down fashion. Each element is linearly stacked one below the other. Scrool down the screen to view all the elements Actual Renders the page as it is built in the web. The entire page fits into the width of the mobile screen. Pinch two fingers onto the screen to zoom-in or zoom-out
- Choosing the Actual layout provides a Show only in landscape option. Enabling this will render the page in a landscape orientation.