- By default, all the users will have Read Only access to the Mobile Edition.
- For Read/Write access:
In Old Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition before 15th June 2013) - The administrator needs to purchase the Mobile Add-on and activate it for the users.
In New Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition after 15th June 2013) - Mobile Add-on is available only in the Professional and Enterprise Editions. By default, all the users in Professional and Enterprise Editions will have the Read/Write access. Administrator can disable or enable the access in the Profiles. Go to Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles > General Permissions > Mobile Edition.
- For Trial Version:
In Old Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition before 15th June 2013) - A Maximum of 5 users can use the Trial Versions
In New Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition after 15th June 2013) - Users will be able to try out this feature only if they enable the trial version of the Professional or Enterprise Editon.
Zoho CRM requirements:
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho CRM Account.
In case you have not signed up for Zoho CRM, please click here.
- Mobile Edition activated for your account.
In Old Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition before 15th June 2013) - To get Read/Write access, the administrator needs to purchase the Mobile Add-on and activate it for the users.
In New Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition after 15th June 2013) - Mobile Add-on is available only in the Professional and Enterprise Editions. Administrators will have the Read/Write access, by default. For other users, the administrator needs to activate the Mobile Add-on.
- The permission to view Zoho CRM modules. See Also Managing Profiles
- Device with iOS 5.0 or later.
- You need an Apple account to download applications.
Zoho CRM for iPad requires an internet connection using a Wi-Fi network or a cellular network connection to communicate with Zoho CRM. However, you can also work with the local data in your device even if you lose connectivity to the internet. The updates will sync with your master CRM account when you are connected back to the internet.
Installing Zoho CRM for iPad
You can install Zoho CRM application in your iPad by downloading it from the App Store.
- Initially, when you sign in to Zoho CRM in your iPad, 1000 records in the Contacts module and 200 records each in other modules will be downloaded. The latest modified records will be added i. e. based on the Modified Time.
- You can later download more records (200 per download) using the Download option available at the end of the list of records.
To install Zoho CRM from the App Store
- In your iPad, go to App Store.
- Search for Zoho CRM in the App Store.
- Tap Zoho CRM in the product Info screen.
- Tap Install.
The application will be automatically installed.
To install Zoho CRM from iTunes
- Open your iTunes application on your iPad.
In case, you do not have iTunes, you can download it from here.
- In iTunes, search for Zoho CRM.
- Download the Zoho CRM app from iTunes and install.
Configuring Zoho CRM Settings
Using the Settings option provided in the Zoho CRM native app for iPad, you can do the following:
- Change the name format in the Contacts and Leads modules.
- Set options to sort leads and tasks.
- Define criteria for search.
- Change app background.
To configure settings
- In your iPad, log in to Zoho CRM.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings.
Disclaimer: The names and logos for Zoho are trademarks of Zoho Corp. All other trademarks, brand names, or product names belong to their respective holders.
Troubleshooting and Support
For any troubleshooting and support you can reach the Zoho Mobile team using the feedback form and submit your questions. You can also email your questions to email@example.com.