(Available in Enterprise Edition only)
Organization administrators can configure their setup to receive or send notifications for specific password events, such as secret addition, retrieval, modification, deletion, and others. Once the administrator is finished, Zoho Vault will send email notifications at the desired time to the list of selected recipients.
Note: This configuration is exclusive to organization administrators (i.e. the organization's users cannot create, modify, or delete notifications).
How do I turn on notifications for password events?
- Go to Audit >> Notifications >> and click the Add button.
- You can configure settings in the Configure Notifications window.
- Now, click Save to configure the settings.
Add the email addresses of administrators and/or users who are to be notified about selected password events.
|When to Notify|
How do I edit or delete notification events?
- Go to Audit >> Notifications >> Actions >> and then click the Edit / Delete button.
- By clicking this button, you can edit and/or delete notification events.
- There is also an option to enable/disable the notification events in the Actions tab.