(Available in Enterprise Edition only)
Organization administrators can configure their setup to receive or send notifications for specific events, such as secret addition/sharing/modification/deletion, chamber addition/sharing/modification/deletion, secret type addition/deletion/updation, user addition/deletion and others. Once the administrator is finished, Zoho Vault will send email notifications at the desired time to the list of selected recipients.
Note: This configuration is exclusive to organization administrators (i.e. the organization's users cannot create, modify, or delete notifications).
How do I turn on notifications for password events?
- Go to Audit >> Notifications >> and click the Add button.
- You can configure settings in the Configure Notifications window.
- Now, click Save to configure the settings.
Add the email addresses of administrators and/or users who are to be notified about selected password events.
|When to Notify|
How do I edit or delete notification events?
- Go to Audit >> Notifications >> Actions >> and then click the Edit / Delete button.
- By clicking this button, you can edit and/or delete notification events.
- There is also an option to enable/disable the notification events in the Actions tab.