Composing and sending emails
After you have created your email inbox and validated your source email address, you can start sending out emails from Zoho TeamInbox.
To compose a new email
- Login to Zoho TeamInbox and click the Plus icon in the top right corner of the left pane.
- Click Compose email.
- Select the From address from the drop-down list. Only verified addresses will be listed here.
- Enter the To address and the addresses of the recipients to whom you want to carbon copy the email.
- Enter the subject and the body of the email.
- Click Send. You can also choose to archive the message after sending it by selecting Send and Archive.
Our email editor provides all the basic formatting options for your content. Customize font style, justify and indent texts, and insert bullet points, links, tables and quotes with these options.
Use the attachment icon to add files from your computer. You can attach files of maximum 10KB.
Insert images in your content using the picture icon. You can upload the image from your computer or from a link from the web. Set the image size and alignment.
Use the signature icon to select and insert a signature. All the signatures that are applied for this inbox will be listed here.
When you create an email inbox, you will be asked to associate a source email address with the inbox. This email address can be used as a sender address after proper validation.
Validating source address while creating inbox:
After you have entered the source email address, a verification code will be sent to the source address. Paste this code in the field provided to verify it.
Validating source address after creating inbox:
If you had skipped the verification process while creating the inbox, verify the source address by following the steps below:
- In the left pane, click on the information icon next to your inbox.
- In the Inbox Details popup that opens, click Edit.
- Navigate to the Status section and click Resend verification email.
- A verification code will be sent to the source email address. Copy the code and paste it in the field provided to verify your address.
- Click Save changes.
Once your address is verified, it will be listed under the From addresses while composing email.
As you write your email, it will be automatically saved as draft until you send it. You can share this draft with your teammates for their review. Click Share Draft and the draft will be shared with your entire team. They can now make requests to edit your content. They can also share their suggestions using the comments section.