This question type enables the respondents to add their name and signature as responses. You can put the signature by using your mouse or touch pad. Make sure it stays inside the box.
How do I add a signature question in my survey?
- Click Signature in the question types listed on the left pane. You can also drag and drop the question type to the builder.
- In the Question box, type your question.
- If you want to mark the question mandatory, select the Make this question mandatory checkbox.
- If you want to make changes to the default Error message text that displays, edit the content in the text box.
- If you want to pipe in custom variables or variables from previous questions and customize the follow up questions, click the arrow next to Insert Variable right above the Question box, and select the variable you want to use from the list. Read more on Piping.
- To know what more you can do with the question, click Advanced options. You can perform the following actions:
- If you want to ask for the respondent's name along with the signature, select Ask for respondent's name checkbox.
- Question hint is used to add hints to your question and help your respondents get a clear idea on what your questions are all about. This feature is optional and is available only for certain types of questions.
- To save the changes, click Save.
- To discard the changes, click Cancel.