Similar to the Zoho Sheet integration, this integration automatically pushes your responses from your survey into a Google spreadsheet when your respondents submit their responses. Map your survey responses into a new spreadsheet or to a new sheet in an existing spreadsheet.
How do I...
- Integrate my survey with Google Sheet?
- View the responses on a spreadsheet?
- Remove the integration with Google Sheet?
- Click Integrate in the Google Sheets section of the Integrations tab.
- Authenticate your Google account and link it to your Zoho Survey account.
- Choose an integration option:
- Select Create new spreadsheet and type in a name for the spreadsheet. The name of the survey will be displayed by default. You can either use the name of the survey or type in a new one.
- Select Choose an existing spreadsheet to push responses into an existing spreadsheet. Then enter a keyword in the Search bar to find the spreadsheet that you're looking for.
- Select a survey to use.
- Click Save.
- Click View Sheet after integrating your survey with Google Sheets.
- Log on to your Google account and find the spreadsheet with the record of responses. If you change the alignment or order of questions in your survey, the changes won't be reflected on the sheet. If you add or delete a row/column in the sheet, the alignment of collected responses will also vary.
- Click Edit in the Google Sheets section on the Integrations tab.
- Click Remove Integration.
- Click Remove.