Potentials refers to the number of sales opportunities or deals made with your CRM Contacts. The value of your sales potential pipeline can be tracked here:
- Go to Reports on the left panel.
- Select CRM under Standard Reports.
- Click Potentials.
Potentials Open, Won, and Lost
- Open Potentials: Number of sales deals that are currently able to be either won or lost.
- Won Potentials: Number of sales deals successfully closed.
- Lost Potentials: Number of sales deals lost, or failed to be closed
Here's what you'll find:
- The table consists of Potential Names along with other details such as Potential Owner, Lead Source, Contact Name, Closing Date, Probability, Stage, and Amount.
- You can view information about Potentials from CRM that are associated with your Zoho Social Connections.
- Clicking on a Potential or a Contact will open their records in Zoho CRM.
- Click the Lead Source filter located in the top-right corner of the report to view which social networks your Potentials were generated from.
- You can check the status of Potentials by selecting Stage, which is also located in the top-right corner of the report. The drop-down menu allows you to filter them as Open, Closed, and Lost.