These are the sales windows that you need to keep an eye out for. Potentials refer to the number of sales opportunities or deals made from your CRM Contacts. Track the value of your sales potentials here:
- Go to Reports on the left panel.
- Select CRM under Standard Reports.
- Click Potentials.
Types of Potentials:
Open Potentials: Number of sales deals that are still pending and can be either won or lost.
Won Potentials: Number of sales deals successfully closed.
Lost Potentials: Number of sales deals lost, or failed to be closed
Here's what you'll find:
- The table lists Potential Names along with other details such as Potential Owner, Lead Source, Contact Name, Closing Date, Probability, Stage, Amount.
- You can view information about Potentials from your CRM that are associated with your Zoho Social Connections.
- Clicking on a Potential or a Contact will open their record in Zoho CRM.
- Click the Lead Source filter in the top-right corner of the report to view which social channels your Potentials were generated from.
- Check the status of Potentials by selecting Stage in the top-right corner of the report. The dropdown menu allows you to filter for Open, Closed, and Lost Potentials.