How to set chat triggers to the website visitors from a specific email campaign?
You can set a special trigger to the visitors visiting your website from the email campaigns you have sent.
- Naviagte to Settings > Automation > Intelligent Triggers > Add.
- Specify a name for your trigger rule.
- Choose a website on which the trigger rule should be activated.
- Choose when would you like to execute this trigger to the visitor in "When the visitor" section.
- Now select Zoho Campaigns condition in And if section.
- The emails campaigns sent from your Zoho Campaigns will be listed in the next drop-down. Choose an email campaign.
- Then choose an action based on which you would like to trigger the website visitor.
- Select the type of trigger action you would like to perform to the website visitor in the drop-down.
Now when the visitor visits your website from the specified email campaign, then the action you have set (open chat window) will be triggered