The text that can customize or change is termed as "Dynamic Text". The message will be conveyed dynamic from one visitor to the other as mentioned in the defined rule. The dynamic text will be auto-populated when the "%" symbol is typed along with the message.
- Canned Message
- Welcome Message
- Automated Response Message (Configure Message)
- Send Automated Chat Invite
- In the Settings-> Canned Message, click on the Add option to create a new canned message.
- Then type the message you would like to store. To include the dynamic text in between the message then type %, the auto complete option will list all the options that are available.
- Choose the appropriate option, and hit on the Save button
To store a greeting message with the time period of the visitor. Click on the Add button of the canned message, enter the message along with the smartnow dynamic text and click on the save button.
- In the Settings->web embed, click on the portal name.
- Then click on the Edit option that appear adjacent to the Welcome Message.
- Now type the message you would like to display as welcome message. Typing the % in the message will list all the available options in the dynamic text.
- Choose an option, complete the text and click on the Save button to store changes.
- In settings -> web embed, click on the portal name.
- Now click on the Configure message link.
- Here configure the message you would like to display during each actions.
- Type % to insert the dynamic text in the automated response message, the available dynamic text will be automatically displayed once the % is typed.
To display the email address of the operator along with the Thank You message once the chat conversation is ended. Click on the Configure message, then edit the Thank You option. Enter the message and the attender.email dynamic text along with the message and click on the save button.
- In settings -> Automation -> Intelligent Triggers, set a rule with the criteria and condition.
- Now choose the Send Chat Invite option in the actions drop down, then in the from message enter the name or the company name from which you would like to send the chat invite.
- Then in the message section, enter the appropriate message you would like to send along with the invite. Here by typing the % will list the dynamic text options available, choose and option and complete the message.
In settings -> Automation -> Intelligent triggers, Set the rule as: When the visitor accesses any page on my website and if the visitor type is equal to All then Send Chat Invite from Zylker with the message "Hello %visitor.name|there!!! Welcome to Zylker. May I help you?" in 10 seconds.