Adding visitor input fields in the Post-Chat Window
- In Settings > Websites > Website Name, choose Live chat widget.
- Then, navigate to Chat Window > Appearance, and customize the default window according to your needs.
- In the Fields section, Choose the Post-Chat option in Chat survey.
- In the Choose Input Fields to Display in the Chat Window, enable the option you would like to add in the post-chat window.
- You can rate the chat conversation by enabling the Feedback Rating option.
- This will enable the visitor rating option while ending the chat conversation, which can define the visitor's satisfaction about the service provided. The visitor can rate the operator based on the options - Sad/Neutral/Happy.
- If you wish to allow the visitor to provide Feedback, then enable the Allow Visitor to Provide Operator Feedback option.
- You can enable the visitor feedback option, to know more in detailed about the visitor’s experience during the chat conversation with the operator.