Adding visitor input fields in the Post-Chat Window
- In Settings -> Websites -> Website Name, choose Live chat widget.
- Then, navigate to Chat Window -> Appearance, and customize the default window according to your needs.
- In the Fields section, Choose the Post-Chat option in Chat survey.
- In the Choose Input Fields to Display in the Chat Window, enable the option you would like to add in the post-chat window.
- If you wish to allow the visitor to Rate the chat conversation, enable the Allow Visitor to Rate the operator option.
- This will enable the visitor rating option while ending the chat conversation, which can define the visitor's satisfaction about the service provided. The visitor can rate the operator on a scale of one star (poor) to five stars (excellent)
- If you wish to allow the visitor to Rate and provide Feedback, then enable the Allow Visitor to Provide Operator Feedback option.
- You can enable the visitor feedback option, to know more in detailed about the visitor’s experience during the chat conversation with the operator.