Chat Window Configurations
You can configure and manage the chat window's behavior and preferences according to your business needs. The configurations that you are allowed to do in your chat window is as follows:
- You can set Chat Waiting Time.
- You can modify the chat window Language based on the website.
- You can display the Remote Assistance/Screen Sharing options in the visitor's chat window
- Choosing a Specific Department to assign chats
- Allow your website visitors to Print the chat transcript
- Allow your website visitors to initiate an audio call from the chat window
- Allow your website visitor to Email the chat Transcript
- Allow your website visitors to Share Files during the conversation
- Allow visitor to Mute the Sound Notification during the conversation
- You can display the Emoji icons in the chat window
- Let your visitors view the Previous Chat Conversations in the chat window