Attach from Google Drive
- Connect to Google Drive with just a click of a button.
- Attach documents from Google Drive into Zoho Recruit without the hassle of downloading.
- Share documents and work together in real time.
- Authenticate Google credentials only the very first time you want to attach a file.
Permission Required: Zoho Recruit users can attach documents to the Recruit modules as per the role-based security
To attach files from Google Drive
- Sign in to Zoho Recruit.
- Select a record from the required module. (eg. Candidates, Job Openings, Contacts, etc)
- In the [Module] Details page, click the Google Drive link under Attachments related list.
- In the Attach from Google Drive page, click Authenticate Google.
- In the Google Drive login page, enter the user name password of your Google Account.
If you are already logged into Google Drive, you will be redirected to the Grant Access page.
- Click Grant Access in the Google Accounts page, to enable Zoho Recruit access Google Drive.
- From the Attach from Google Drive window, select the required document(s), spreadsheet(s) or presentation(s).
- Click OK to attach the file. The file will be available in the Attachments section.
- You need to authenticate your Google credentials (first time only).
- The Attach from Google Drive option is available in all modules except Reports, Dashboards and Forecasts.
- You can attach only those files that are already available in Google Drive.
- Your Google credentials are not stored anywhere in Zoho Recruit.
- You can attach a maximum of 5 files (at a time) and the total size of the file(s) should not exceed 5 MB.