Zoho Recruit for Google Apps is available in the Google Apps Marketplace. Google Apps users with Super Administrator role (should be an existing Zoho Recruit user) can activate Zoho Recruit service for your organization.
To activate, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Google Apps with Super Administrator's privilege.
- In the Google Apps Dashboard page, click Add more services.
- In the Google Services page, under the Other Services section, click Shop the Marketplace.
- In the Google Apps Marketplace, search for the Zoho Recruit application.
- In the Zoho Recruit application page, click Add it Now and enter your Google Apps domain name.
- In the Agree to terms of service page, review the Zoho Recruit terms of service and click I agree. Continue.
- In the Grant data access page, review the list of Google data APIs and click Grant data access.
- In the Enable the app page, click Enable app now.
The Zoho Recruit application will be added to the dashboard and Google universal navigation.