In Zoho Recruit, you can configure email alerts for the following:
- On creating a new record
- When status is changed
To configure email alerts:
- Click Settings tab.
- Click Email alerts, located at the right panel.
- Click Add email alerts.
Choose a module from the drop-down list.
Note: Module refers to Job openings, Candidates, Clients and Client Contacts.
- In the new email template page, enter the following details:
- Email alert name: Name the email alert.
- Trigger Criteria: Choose On create option, to trigger an email alert.
- From: Choose the sender's address.
- To: Select the recipients to whom the mail should be sent.
- Subject: Specify the Subject to be displayed while sending email to the recipients.
- Compose message: Compose a message along with merge field to replace the field value.
Click Create email alert.
* You can also trigger email alerts for the existing email templates, by editing it.
* In Zoho Recruit FREE edition, it is limited to 10 Email templates.