Web To Issue Form
Clients can report issues from their websites with the simple to use Web to Issue Form.
- Navigate to > Issue Settings > Customization and select Web To Issue Form.
- Click here to create your first Web to Issue form link will open the form.
- Enter a Form Name.
- Give a Return URL. Users will be redirected to this page after they submit the form.
- Enter the Form/Web page Url where the form is to be hosted.
- Select a default Flag for the issue.
- Choose Default Fields to capture data as per the project requirements.
- Click Generate iFrame.
- Copy the code and embed it in your website to host the Web To Issue Form.