Tasks in Google Calendar
Zoho Projects provides an easy option to automatically add tasks created in Zoho Projects into your Google calendar. Add to Google Calendar and Add to Google Task options are available only if you have synched Zoho Projects with your GoogleApps domain.
- In the Home tab > My Tasks widget, click the View More link in the upper-right corner of the widget.
- In the Plain view, click Add Task in the upper-right corner to add a new task.
- Specify the other task details, also set reminders and recurring frequency if required.
- Choose Add to Google Calendar check box.
- Click Save to add the task to google calendar.
Tasks added in Zoho Projects are now automatically populated in your Google calendar.
We have also provided the Google Hangout option in the details page of Milestones, Tasks, Bugs, and Forums to collaborate with selected project users through Hangout via Gmail.
- If you edit tasks in Zoho Projects, the modified details will not be updated in Google Tasks. However you can click Export to Google Tasks, in the Plain view to export the updated tasks from Zoho Projects into Google Tasks.