Tasks in Google Calendar
Zoho Projects provides an easy option to automatically add tasks created in Zoho Projects into your Google calendar. Add to Google Calendar and Add to Google Task options are available only if you have synched Zoho Projects with your GoogleApps domain.
- In Home, click My Tasks.
- You can also select a project from Projects list view, choose Tasks from Tasks & Milestones and then click the Plus icon at the top right corner to add a task.
- Click the Plus icon at the top right corner and choose New Task to add a new task.
- Specify the other task details and set reminders and recurring frequency.
- Choose Add to Google Calendar check box.
- Click Add Task to add the task to google calendar.
Tasks added in Zoho Projects are now automatically populated in your Google calendar.
We have now provided the Google Hangout option in the details page of Milestones, Tasks, Bugs, and Forums allowing you to collaborate with selected project users through Hangout via Gmail.
- If you edit tasks in Zoho Projects, the modified details will not be updated in Google Tasks. However, in the Plain view, click Export to Google Tasks to export the updated tasks from Zoho Projects into Google Tasks.