Organize Files in Multi-level Folders
Organize your project files based on a category. You can group all your marketing collaterals in a folder and sales documents in another folder, so that it's easy to pick out them. You can add, edit and delete folders in Zoho Projects.
When you navigate to Folders section, you will find a View By option at the top right part of the page, near New.
In View By, you can view the folders based on,
- Type / Kind
- Last modified time
- Views (List or Thumbnail)
- Select Projects.
- Navigate to your project and select Documents in the left menu.
- Click New at the top right part of the page.
- Select Folder
- Specify a name for your folder and click Create.
You can also create multi-level folders to segregate and classify files. You can also rename, remove and view the folder details and access statistics. You can create nested folders and organize your project documents based on your business needs.
- Navigate to Documents in the left menu from your project.
- Click Folders that is present below Favorites.
- Click on the folder for which you have to create a sub folder.
- Right click the folder.
- Select Create Sub Folder.
- Specify a name for your sub folder and click Create.
You can right click on any folder and choose to :
- Create a sub folder
- Set as Favorite
- Move to Trash
- Show Info
- All these folder operations remain the same as that of a file.Refer here