Integrate Google Apps With Your Portal
Our Google Integration aims to provide benefits to both Google account and Google Apps account users. You would either have a Google account or a Google Apps Account or both.
- Google Account - Google Account is a single sign-in system that provides access to a variety of free Google consumer products such as Gmail, Picasa, Google Drive, Google+, iGoogle, etc. that is administered by Google.
- Google Apps Account - Google Apps Account is similar to a Google Account, except that it is administered by your organization. This account brings together a suite of Google applications that are essential for your business.
Learn more about the differences between Google Account and Google Apps Account here.
For both the Google Account users and Google Apps Account users, Zoho Projects has a set of features that help you integrate data between Google and Zoho Projects. With the combined benefits of Zoho Projects and Google applications, you can effectively collaborate, and communicate.
Integrate your Google Apps account with your Zoho Projects portal
- Login to your Google Apps account.
- Click Settings, and then choose Manage this Domain.
- In Admin Console, choose Apps.
- In Apps, choose Marketplace apps.
- Click the Plus icon (Add Marketplace apps) at the top right corner.
- In Google Apps Marketplace, search and select Zoho Projects, and then click INSTALL APP.
After integrating your Google Apps account with Zoho Projects, you can access your projects account from Google Apps.
From you Google Apps account, click Google Apps at the top right corner, and then click More to access Zoho Projects.