Import files from Google Drive
Apart from attaching documents from Zoho Docs or from your personal desktop now you can easily upload your Google documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc for your project into Zoho Projects. This way your documents stored in Google Docs can be shared with all the team members in your project.
- In Projects list view, select a desired project, click Documentsand then click the Plus icon to upload a new file.
- In Upload New File, click Cloud services and then click Google Drive in Cloud Picker.
- You can import Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, PDFs and so on.
- Click the required files to import files from Google Drive and then click Attach.
- Your files keep adding in Cloud Picker.
- In Upload New File, click Upload File to upload the file (s) into Documents.
Now, instantly connect to Zoho Projects in Google Apps!