It is possible to export timesheets either as an XLS file or as a CSV file.You can export them in two ways either for a specific project or across all projects.
- Export timesheet within a specific project : Home->Your project->Timesheet
- Export timesheet across all projects : Home->My Timesheet
- Export timesheet for Active and Archived projects
- Navigate to your project from your portal.
- Click Timesheet in the left panel.
- Click in the upper-right corner and click Export Timesheet.
- Choose the Login Name.
- Pick a date range and a Format to export. You can export the timesheet to either an XLS file or a CSV file.
- Select the Billing Status and Approval Status.
- Click Export.
- You can apply filters upto a maximum of four fields in your project based timesheet.
- The fields are User, View, Type, and Approval Status.
- The Approval Status filter is available only in thePremium and Enterprise plans
- The User filter has all the project users in it and you can select or multi-select users of your choice.
- The View filter has all time based options like week,month,day and your project span.
- Billability options are available in the Type filter.
- Approval status options are available in the Approval Status filter.
Applying filters in Timesheet page
- Select the required filter criteria and click Find to get the results.
- Use and in the upper right to span across the time period that has been selected in the filter (i.e.month or day or week or project span).
- Click Home in the top band of the company portal.
- Scroll to find and access the My Timesheet widget. If you use this widget more frequently than the rest, drag and reposition it to the top of your list. Swap its position with some other widget at the top.
- Click View More in the upper-right corner of the widget.
- Click in the upper-right corner of the My Timesheet details page.
- Click Export Timesheet.
- Fill data in all the fields.
- Click Export when you are done.
- There is an additional filter called Project filter in the My Timesheet tab.
- The Project filter has the list of all projects created in your portal.
- You can select one or more projects to view the respective timesheet details.
- All other filters are the same as the ones in the Timesheet within a specific project.
Applying filters in My Timesheet page
- Select the required filter criteria and click Find to get the timesheet details.
- Use and in the upper right to span across the time period that has been selected in the filter (i.e.month or day or week).
- The Approval status filter is available only in the Premium and Enterprise plans.
- The option Project Span in the View filter is available only in the Timesheet tab inside a specific project. It's not applicable for My Timesheet tab since multiple projects are filtered in it.
- You can also export timesheets as PDF files using the Export to pdf option similar to Export Timesheet option.
It is possible to export timesheet for active projects or archived projects or both active and archived projects in one go.
- Navigate to Home->My Timesheet details page.
- Click in the upper-right corner and select Export Timesheet.
- In the Project Status drop-down, select the status that you want. You can select Active projects or Archived projects or Both Active and Archived projects.
- Enter the other inputs and export accordingly.