Embed Project Events in Google Calendar
You can now sync your Google calendar with Zoho Projects and track your project milestones, tasks and meetings.
- In Home, click My Calendar.
- Click Other actions at the top right corner, and copy the gcalendar link.
- In your Google account, click Calendar.
- Click Other calendars drop-down and then choose Add by URL.
- In URL paste the copied gcalendar link from Zoho Projects and then click Add Calendar.
Project events like tasks, milestones and meetings from Zoho Projects are automatically displayed in your Google calendar