Organization setup allows you to edit profile, change portal owner and url, backup up all your project data, configure business hours and provide ZSC key to import your contacts and users from other Zoho services into Zoho Projects.
- Portal configuration
- Portal settings
- Related Topics
Click Setup at the top right corner, and then click Org Settings. Configure your portal configuration and save. Configure your business hours and holidays, timesheet billing and approval, and rename the bugs tab.
You can edit your portal profile and save. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Configuration, to access your portal configuration.
You can now set date formats, business hours / days and holiday list for your company, to help you precisely calculate the project deliverables. And you can accurately calculate the task duration based on the actual number of hours or days.
- The Business Hours setting option is available in Premium and Enterprise plans.
- Skip weekends and Configure Holidays settings option is available Premium and Enterprise plan.
- In DATE FORMAT & BUSINESS HOURS SETTINGS, if you select hours option in Task Duration in, the task's Duration is calculated based on the scheduled working hours.
Configure the holiday and save, so that you can accurately calculate your business hours.
- To delete an existing holiday, mouse over the holiday and then click Delete Holiday.
- You can select weekends or holidays displayed in gray color as start or end dates for tasks in pop out calendars. This option is available only in Enterprise plan.
Select and setup your default billing and approval status for timesheet. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Configuration, to access your portal configuration.
You can rename the Bugs tab and customize the icon to be displayed in the tabs, in this section.
Select to set the alert option while completing tasks with associated bugs. You can choose Do not show alerts to complete tasks without displaying any alert messages about the bug status. But, if you want an alert message about the status and count of bugs, while marking a task as complete, you must select Alert about associated Bugs. Learn More.
Click Setup at the top right corner, click Org Settings, and then click Portal Settings. Configure your portal settings and save.
You can change your portal URL. And the new portal name will reflect in your portal URL. No special characters are allowed in portal URL. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Settings, to access your portal settings.
You can change your portal owner. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Settings, to access your portal settings.
Only users with Admin role will be listed in the Select New Portal Owner drop-down. This updates the new portal owner. Portal Owner change is enabled only for paid plans.
Databack up is an option to take a personal copy of your entire portal data and safeguard for future use.
A scheduler will trigger your backup process and it takes a few minutes. After backing up your data, an email is sent along with a link to download the backup data as a ZIP file
- Regular data backup is allowed once every 24 hours. Your exported ZIP file gets deleted periodically every 24 hours after each data export..
ZSC key is used to access Zoho Projects modules from other services. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Settings, to access your portal settings. In DEVELOPERS SPACE, copy the ZSC Key and Email ID to paste in other services. In addition, with the ZSC key you can import your contacts stored in other Zoho services.
If required, click Regenerate Key to regenerate a new ZSC Key.