Terms and Conditions Field
Allow your users to agree or disagree with your terms and conditions in your forms using the Terms and Conditions field. The terms can be a policy, disclaimer, warranty, ownership, privacy, etc.
We recommend using the Terms and Conditions field whenever you collect users' data in forms on your websites, blogs, or e-commercials. The terms and conditions field is not a legal requisite, but it acts as an agreement between you and the user. When you have the user's consent for a policy or an agreement, their data can be shared without leading to any legal disputes, privacy concerns or security risks.
- Drag and drop the Terms and Conditions field from the Advanced Fields.
- Under the Properties pane, change the field name on the Field Label tab.
- To hide the Field Label in the form, deselect the Show Field Label box.
- In the Terms tab, enter your terms and conditions you want the agreement for.
- You can also add links to your Terms.
- To hide the Terms section from your form, deselect the Show Terms box.
- In the Declaration tab, compose an appropriate declaration sentence.
- The Status of Consent shows whether the user has agreed to the terms and conditions or not.
- In the Status of Consent tab, enter the status of agreement of the user.
- E.g., Agreed, subscribed, signed up, etc.
- The status of consent will be used in emails, document merge, and integrations.
- Further actions in your forms will depend on the user's status.