Zoho Desk Integration
When you integrate Zoho Forms with Zoho Desk, you can add tickets directly to your Zoho Desk account each time someone submits your form.
Table of contents:
By integrating Zoho Forms with Zoho Desk, you can convert form submissions to support tickets in your desk portal when someone submits a form. Zoho Forms for Zoho Desk lets you collect queries from any medium through responsive forms and consolidate them under one portal in Zoho Desk, where your support team can collaborate and assist customers.
The integration setup involves mapping Zoho Forms' fields to the relevant fields in your Zoho Desk portal.
To integrate Forms with your Desk portal,
- After building your form, click the Integrate tab on your form builder.
- Click Zoho Desk and then Integrate.
- Choose a desk portal to integrate your form and select a department.
- Map the mandatory fields in Zoho Desk to the relevant fields in Zoho Forms.
- To add more fields, click Add Fields.
- Once the field mapping is done, you can draft a description by including your form's data. This description will appear as a message in Zoho Desk.
- You can also send form attachments to Zoho Desk by enabling the option under the Attachment section.
- Once you are done with the setup, click Integrate to save your settings.
Note: You can only push 10 files with a record at once, and the file size combined should not exceed 20 MB.
You can customize a form field's input value before passing it to Zoho Desk by merging form field tags or entering a value manually.
You can use the custom input option for the following Zoho Desk fields:
- Text Area
To do so,
- While mapping the above Zoho Desk fields with form fields, select the Add Input Manually option in the Zoho Forms fields column.
- You can either enter a value manually or click the icon to merge the form fields in the input box in the popup. The input can also be a combination of both: a manual value and field tags.
These are the Zoho Forms fields that can be mapped with the respective fields in Zoho Desk.
|S. No||Desk Field||Supported Form Fields|
|1||Single Line||Single Line, Multi Line, Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website, Unique ID, Dropdown, Radio, Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Matrix Choice, Image Choices, Number, Decimal, Currency, Slider, Rating, Formula, Date, Time, Date-Time, Referrer Name, IP Address, Terms & Conditions, Added Email ID, Submitter's Location, Submitter's Latitude, Submitter's Longitude|
|2||Multi Line||Single Line, Multi Line, Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website, Unique ID, Dropdown, Radio, Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Matrix Choice, Image Choices, Number, Decimal, Currency, Slider, Rating, Formula, Date, Time, Date-Time, Terms & Conditions, Submitter's Location, Submitter's Latitude, Submitter's Longitude|
|3||Email, Added Email ID|
|4||Phone||Single Line, Phone|
|5||Pick List||Single Line, Dropdown, Radio, Matrix Choice, Name - Salutation|
|6||Multi Select||Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Matrix Choice, Image Choices|
|7||Date||Date, Single Line|
|8||Date-Time||Date-Time, Single Line|
|9||Decimal||Decimal, Number, Formula, Submitter's Latitude, Submitter's Longitude|
|10||Percent||Decimal, Number, Formula, Submitter's Latitude, Submitter's Longitude|
|12||Integer||Number, Slider, Rating|
Once your integration settings are saved, you can choose to receive an email alert if the integration fails.
To do so,
- Click Set Alert in the top-right corner.
- Configure the email alert template and click Save.
- The option to set an email alert on integration failure is available only in our paid plans.
- You can send email alerts to a maximum of 5 users within your organization.
- An email alert will be triggered only on the first occurrence of integration failure every 24 hours.