Zoho Desk Integration
When you integrate your Zoho Forms with Zoho Desk, you can add requests directly to your Zoho Desk account each time someone submits your form.
- Click on the Integrate tab on your form builder.
- Click on Zoho Desk >> Integrate.
- In the pop-up that appears, select "Requests" as the module name, select the portal and department to which you want your support tickets to be assigned to.
- Click on Continue.
5. Under Mandatory fields, you'll find the following fields:
- Contact name
Select the corresponding form fields for each of these fields.
6. To map more form fields to your Zoho Desk fields, click on the Add field button.
7. Once you're done, click on the Integrate button.
Your form is now integrated with your Zoho Desk account. All of the submissions you receive will now be directly pushed into the "Requests" module of your Zoho Desk account.
To remove an integrated field, click on the 'minus' (-) icon on the right corner of the fields.
To remove Zoho Desk integration altogether, Click on the Remove Integration button that appears in the Zoho Desk integration page on integration and confirm the same.