Zoho CRM Integration
With the Zoho Forms and Zoho CRM integration, you can automatically push your form data into Zoho CRM modules as soon as someone fills out your form.
Table of Contents
You can integrate your forms with the following CRM modules:
- Price Books
- Custom Modules
To begin integrating your form's details directly to CRM,
- Click on the Integrate tab on your form builder.
- Under Zoho CRM, click the Integrate button.
- Select the required CRM module and layout.
- Map all the mandatory CRM fields to the corresponding fields in your form.
- To map more form fields to CRM fields, click on the Add field button.
- Select the CRM field from the dropdown provided. The form fields that are relevant to the selected field would be listed in the dropdown under Zoho Forms.
- Map all the fields, select the necessary Actions to be performed on integration and then click on the Integrate button.
These are the Zoho Forms fields that can be mapped with the respective fields in Zoho CRM.
|S. No||CRM Field||Supported Form Fields|
|1||Single Line||Single Line, Multi Line, Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website, Unique ID, Dropdown, Radio, Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Matrix Choice, Image Choices, Number, Decimal, Currency, Slider, Rating, Formula, Date, Time, Date-Time, Referrer Name, IP Address|
|2||Multi Line||Single Line, Multi Line, Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website, Unique ID, Dropdown, Radio, Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Matrix Choice, Image Choices, Number, Decimal, Currency, Slider, Rating, Formula, Date, Time, Date-Time|
|3||Single Line, Email|
|4||Phone||Single Line, Phone|
|5||Pick List||Single Line, Dropdown, Radio, Matrix Choice, Image Choices|
|6||Multi Select||Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Matrix Choice, Image Choices|
|9||Number||Number, Slider, Rating|
|13||Long Integer||Number, Slider, Rating|
|14||Check box||Decision Box|
|15||URL||Single Line, Website|
Under Actions, you can choose to trigger certain actions in Zoho CRM every time a form submission comes in.
- Workflow: Select this option to trigger your workflows in Zoho CRM while adding entries via Zoho Forms.
- Attachment: Select this option to add attached files in Zoho Forms to your Zoho CRM account. Note that signatures will also be added as attachments. Also, if you map Image options field to Zoho CRM, only the image labels will be sent across. The images will not be attached.
- Approval: Choose this option to automatically send form entries to your Zoho CRM approval list instead of adding them.
- Capture GCLID (Google Click ID): Determine the Adwords advertisement that brought a Lead/Contact to your website using this option. Capturing GCLID is necessary to obtain the Google AdWords information right inside your Zoho CRM account. The GCLID is passed to Zoho CRM, along with the information that you collect from the visitor who fills up your form. The following steps are mandatory for this action to function properly:
- Integrate your Zoho CRM account with Google AdWords. Follow the first 4 steps under the section Set up Google AdWords Integration.
- Integrate Zoho Forms with Zoho CRM.
- Click on the Capture GCLID check box. A pop-up appears. Copy the tracking code displayed and paste it in all the web pages in your website, right before the </body> tag.
- The tracking code keeps a record of the GCLID even if the visitor navigates to other pages before filling up your form.
- Upsert Records: On selecting this option, existing CRM records get updated, else, a new record will be inserted. The CRM module's Duplicate Check Field is checked against every form submission. If its value matches a form's input, the record gets updated with the form data, else, each form submission will be inserted as a new record in the module. For example, if the Email field's input, 'firstname.lastname@example.org' exists in a module in CRM, it gets updated with the corresponding form data or else, a new record is added for that module.
Once you're done, click on the 'Integrate' button.
To remove an integrated field, click on the minus ' - ' icon in the right corner of the fields.
To remove CRM integration altogether, click on the Remove integration button present in the Zoho CRM integration page and confirm the same.