Create new records in Salesforce from Zoho Forms submissions. You can automatically add new leads or contacts in Salesforce every time someone fills out your form. Currently, form responses can be pushed into the modules:
- Custom Objects
To begin integrating your form's details directly to Salesforce:
- Click on the Salesforce option under the Integrations tab.
- Select the Production or the Sandbox mode to authenticate your Salesforce account.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the Salesforce object and click Continue.
- Map the mandatory fields of Salesforce to your form's fields from Zoho Forms drop-down menus.
- Every time you want to add another field, click on 'Add Fields'.
When a form submission comes in, your form data will be automatically pushed to the corresponding fields in Salesforce.