Google Docs Integration
This integration allows you to create a Google spreadsheet of your Zoho Forms responses. To set up Google Docs integration:
- Click on Google Docs under the Integration tab.
- Click on the Integrate button.
- You'll see a pop-up box asking you to authenticate your Google account. Click on Authenticate Google to confirm authentication.
- Choose from one of these options.
- New sheet - Creates a new spreadsheet. Name it as you please.
- Existing sheet - Choose an existing spreadsheet and your responses will be saved in a new worksheet in the existing sheet. The new worksheet will be your form's name.
Once integrated, all responses and attach from your form will be saved in both Zoho Forms and Google Sheets. As you add fields to your form, they will be automatically added in the spreadsheet as well.
Note: Data saved in Zoho Forms and Google Sheet are independent of one another. Editing the records in Zoho Forms will not alter the data on the Google spreadsheet.
You will also find an option to store all the file attachments and signatures collected via your form in Google Drive. Select your form's field and specify the folder name. All attachments will then be stored in the new folder every time respondents upload attachments to your form.
Note: You will be able to save all attachments in Google Drive only if your form is integrated with Google Sheets as well.
To remove Google Docs integration, click on the Remove integration link and confirm.