Enable Zoho PhoneBridge Trial
You must have the Administrator privileges to enable the Zoho PhoneBridge trial. During the trial period, you can activate licenses up to 5 users in your Zoho CRM account. After the 15 days trial, you can activate the licenses for all users by subscribing to the Zoho PhoneBridge add-on.
To enable the PhoneBridge trial version
- Log in to Zoho CRM with administrator privileges.
- Click Setup > Apps & Add-ons > Other Apps > PhoneBridge.
- Click Enable Trial.
Zoho PhoneBridge will be enabled for any 5 active users in your company's CRM account.
Enable/Disable PhoneBridge for Users
As an administrator, or user with Manage Profile permission, you can enable or disable the Zoho PhoneBridge access to other users in your organization's account.
To enable or disable Zoho PhoneBridge for users
- Click Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles.
- From the list of profiles, click the Edit link for the user's profile to which you want to enable/disable Zoho PhoneBridge.
- Under Apps Permission, select or clear the Zoho PhoneBridge check box(es).
- Click Save.
- Old Edition users can enable or disable the Zoho PhoneBridge access for users from Setup > Subscription Manager > Activate Users.