Send SMS notfication on a scheduled date
To configure an SMS action:
- Click Add New Action block
- The Add New Action window slides in from the right.
- Zoho Creator executes the action for all records on the scheduled date. You can run the action for selected records by setting the criteria. Refer the Set criteria page to learn more about setting criteria in a schedule.
- Choose Notification action type.
- Select the Send SMS action from the list.
- Click the Connection dropdown and add a new connection through any of the supported SMS service providers with whom you have an account.
SMS notifications can be triggered using any of the supported SMS service providers with whom you have an account. Zoho Creator supports the following connections:
- Screen Magic
- Select the mobile number from the To field.
- Enter the SMS message in the Message field.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.
The SMS notification is set. Zoho Creator triggers the SMS notification on the scheduled date.