Trigger custom process on a form action
You can define and execute a custom process on a form action using Deluge script. Zoho Creator provides a drag-and-drop user interface to add Deluge scripts without the need to learn or remember the Deluge syntax and functions.
To configure a custom process:
- Click the Add New Action block.
- Choose the Custom Process action type.
- You can define the custom process in the On user input of a form field. The script written under this section executes when a user enters data in the field. Choose the field and click Next. The window will open.
- You can define a custom process to suit your requirement. Zoho Creator lists the on the left side. Drag-and-drop the tasks or type the code and configure the action.
- Additionally, you can add to your workflow. The Functions drop-down in the top-right corner displays the list of functions that you have defined in your account. Click Create to define a new function. The Add New Function window will slide in from the right.
- You can define a function of your own and click Save Function.
- Click Save.