Create workflow on form action
You can create and trigger a workflow while there is an activity in the form, such as sending an order confirmation email after placing the order, adding a penalty fee while rescheduling an appointment, deleting the lead information in the CRM system while deleting the customer record in Creator, and much more. When an activity occurs, the workflow is triggered and the associated actions are executed.
The following is a list of form activities in Zoho Creator:
- Created or Edited - Performs an action while creating a new record or while editing an existing record in the form
- Created - Performs an action while creating a new record in the form.
- Edited - Performs an action while editing an existing record in the form.
- Deleted - Performs an action while deleting an existing record in the form.
Steps to create a workflow on a form activity
- Click the Add(+) icon in the header tab.
- Select Workflow in the Create New Component window.
- In the next window, choose the While Using the Form option.
- Choose the form that you want to run your workflow.
- Select the form activity.
- Name your workflow.
- Click Create.