Set properties for name field in list report
Select the name field in the fields section to define properties specific to it.
To set name field properties:
- Navigate to the Design page.
- Click the Configure Fields for Web button. The Configure Fields window will appear.
- Select the name field.
- Select Display Option.
- Set the required option. Display options include First Name first and Last Name first. This allows you to specify which of the two must appear first in the name field of your report.
- Select Display Value.
- Set the required values. The following values are available for name field:
- Prefix - The title that is included before the name. For example, Mr., Miss, and Dr. are prefixes that you can add to the name field
- Suffix - The appendices that are included after the name. For example, B.A., M.A., etc.
- First name - The user's first name. For example, William.
- Last name - The user's last name. For example, Shakespeare.
- If the form does not include any of the options listed above, selecting it as display value does not have any impact on the report.
- Click Close to go back to the preview.