Set filter in a kanban report
Filters in a report enable you to separate and view only the records that you require. Applying a filter ensures that only the filtered records are displayed when accessing the report.
To add filter criteria:
- Navigate to the Design page.
- Hover on the preview of the report.
- Click the Open Report Properties button.
- Select the Filter section.
- Click Add Filter
- Select the field that the criteria is based on.
- Select the operator that determines the criteria.
- Enter the value for the criteria.
- Click Save. The created criteria will be added.
- Click Done to exit report builder.
You can create a combination of criteria with an AND or OR condition. Click the (+) icon to add more than one condition to the criteria.