Table of Contents
You can edit records in the Report using the Edit/ Bulk Edit option. The Edit option lets you edit a single record at a time whereas the Bulk Edit option allows you edit multiple records at a time. Shared users can edit/bulk edit the records, only if the Application Owner provides access permission.Who can edit records?
- You (Application Owner)
- Shared users with access permission to edit the records
- Hover the mouse cursor over the required record and click on the Edit icon.
- The Edit Record screen displays the current values.
- Make the required changes and click on the Update button to update the changes in the Report.
- When you edit multiple records in one go, only the Deluge script present in the OnUpdate block of the respective fields will be executed. Deluge script present in the OnEdit > OnValidate and OnEdit > OnSuccess blocks will not be executed.
- When you edit multiple records in one go, lookup fields that have a filter set based on another field, won't be listed in the Bulk Edit Menu
- Select the records to be edited and click on the Bulk Edit option displayed beside the Report header.
- In the Bulk Edit screen, choose the field whose value needs to be modified and specify the new value. Also, you can select multiple fields and specify the values for each them.
- Click on the Apply button. The selected records get updated with the new values.