Table of Contents
You can edit records in the Report using the Edit/ Bulk Edit option. The Edit option lets you edit a single record at a time whereas the Bulk Edit option allows you edit multiple records at a time. Shared users can edit/bulk edit the records, only if the Application Owner provides access permission.
Who can edit records?
- You(Application Owner).
- Shared users with access permission to edit the records.
- Hover the mouse cursor over the required record and click on the Edit icon.
- The Edit Record screen displays the current values.
- Make the required changes and click on the Update button to update the changes in the Report.
- The script written in the Form Actions - On Edit - Validate section gets executed before adding the record to the database. For example, if you have written a script to validate the modified values, the record gets updated only after the successful validation of data. Refer the topic Configuring Form Actions section for more information.
- Select the records to be edited and click on the Bulk Edit option displayed beside the Report header.
- In the Bulk Edit screen, choose the field whose value needs to be modified and specify the new value. Also, you can select multiple fields and specify the values for each them.
- Click on the Apply button. The selected records get updated with the new values.