Access CRM Fields in Zoho Creator
You can now access Zoho CRM Field values within a Zoho Creator form. For example, assume you are creating an Inventory application in Zoho Creator and you have all your product details in Zoho CRM. Instead of adding your product details again in Zoho Creator, you can just access the "Products" module of Zoho CRM and fetch the required values from a Zoho Creator Form. This feature is supported for Paid editions only.
- Navigate to Form builder, drag-and-drop the Zoho CRM field type.
- Select the required CRM module from the dropdown. Let's say, we select Contact Module.
- The Zoho CRM Contacts module is added as a field to the Zoho Creator Form. You can rename the Field Name and the Field Deluge Name under Form Properties.
- When you access the form, click on the dropdown icon displayed near the Contacts field to select the required contact from Zoho CRM.
- The related values of the selected CRM record can be used in the script using the getRecords and getSearchRecords task, as described in CRM Tasks help topic. Use the Field ID(shown in point 2) as the variable name in the script.
- CRM field type is not supported in published Forms.