Access CRM Fields In Zoho Creator
You can access Zoho CRM Field values within a Zoho Creator Form. For example, assume you are creating an Inventory application in Zoho Creator and you have all your product details in Zoho CRM. Instead of adding your product details again in Zoho Creator, you can just access the "Products" module of Zoho CRM and fetch the required values from a Zoho Creator Form. This feature is supported for Paid editions only.
- Drag-and-drop the Zoho CRM field to the form. Select the CRM module as shown in the screen-shot below.
- Specify the label name in the field properties.
- The CRM -> Contacts module is added as a field to the Contacts Form in Zoho Creator.
- When you access the Form, click on the "Zoho CRM Contacts" drop-down field and select the required contact from Zoho CRM. You can either add a new contact or search the required contacts from the contacts list.
- CRM field type is not supported in published Forms.